The City Council collects personal data in order to access and provide some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when you fill in an application form and others are obtained indirectly, as is the case with cookies.
The means used by the City Council for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through both digital and electronic forms, the City Council collects personal data to access and provide the different services provided from this website.
- Emails: The email addresses provided on this website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data.
The City Council does not authorize minors under 16 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (completion of the web forms enabled for requesting services, contact or by sending emails ). Therefore, people who provide personal data using these means formally state that they are over 16 years of age, and the City Council is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
In those cases in which the services offered by the City Council are intended for children under 16 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
Whenever data is collected through a form (online or in downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed as established in the current protection regulations of data.
The information to the affected people will be provided according to the means used:
- Forms (online and downloadable format): the information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: the information will be indicated in the web space where the email address is referenced.
- Cookies: the information is available in the Cookies Policy
The user is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any change in the data of the user, the changes must be communicated to the City Council in order to keep them updated.
The City Council adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of the users of this website.
The City Council applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk to which the personal data processed on this website are exposed.
The affected persons have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights in the current regulations, before the Legal Department of the City Council of Burgos – Plaza Mayor 1 – 09071 Burgos (Burgos), indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the Electronic Office: sede.aytoburgos.es
The rights of the interested persons are:
- Get confirmation on whether the City Council is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer the needs for which it was collected.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by the City Council for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, the City Council will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- If you have not been duly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Electronic headquarters: sedeagpd.gob.es.
You can contact the Burgos City Council Data Protection Officer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org